I haven’t done one of these for awhile.
I’m thankful today for:
- Teampyro. They sent alot of people and good conversation my way this week. It was cheering and I am thankful for the chance to enter into conversation- I hope Dan doesn’t hate me for the fact that I differ so strongly with him. While I think he makes error in his some of his views, I find him to be sincere in his Christianity- I always respect that in a person.
- that I am finally getting over this horrible cold I had
- Bonnie @ Intellectuelle- she is hardworking and encouraging and I like her vision.
- I am thankful to finally be moving along in the tasks that my mothers move here entailed- and that she is happy with her new lodgings
- I like fall- I’m thankful for the many pleasures of the season
- my children have been generally cooperative- thanks be to God because I sure get no credit
- I saw a dragonfly close up today- it was one of the chartreuse colored types. I am always thankful for the wonder of the creation being brought to my close attention.
- I hate to be into food, but I have been lately- I was really thankful for the Panera Bread meal I had the other day- I am still thankful for it…so thankful that I would like to be even more thankful by getting a replay on that meal.
Check out Uncle Sam’s Cabin: Thankful Thursday